Sunday, February 8, 2009

Personal Trainer to the Rescue


If you ever want to know how fat you really are, hire a personal trainer. Today I cried and cried and cried, and not because there was a spiritual talk given in church, but because I got my measurements back from my co-worker, friend and now personal trainer AKA Wendy McKee

The results are heartbreaking but give me more motivation then ever to change! (right after I eat my fully loaded ice cream that is.)

I can't believe I am posting this, but I must be held accountable
Body% fat 27.8 OH MY HELL DEPRESSING
Body% fat goal 18-20%

Here is my personal program for the next 4 weeks
Weight lifting Program
reps. (8-12) 3 sets
Shoulders Lateral Lifts 10's 3
Calves Seated Calf Raise 25+35 plates 3
Chest Incline Dumbbell Flyes 12's 3
Back Assited Pull ups 85 plate 3
Biceps Incline Curls 10's 3
Triceps Over head Extensions 20 lbs dumbbell 3
Quads Leg Extensions 6 3
Hamstrings Ham Curls 4 3
Inner thigh Adduction Machine 40 3
Outer Thigh Abduction Machine 60 3
Abs
Lower Onleg drop W/crunch 15 3
Sides Side Holds 20 sec on each side 3
Upper Crunch 15 3
Low Back Supermans 5 sec 15 3
Cardio
Heart Rate Zone for 1 hour
Resting HR
Base HR 140-145
Threshold 160-165
Max HR 190

1 comment:

  1. You are crazy!!! I wish I was as motivated as you.

    ReplyDelete