Sunday, February 15, 2009

Oh MY @#$%

Can I tell you how freaking sore I am. I can hardly walk, or move my upper body. Wendy literally beat the trash out of me. I now have a new weight lifting plan for the next two weeks and let me just tell ya it is gonna be a tough couple of weeks.

My cardio stays the same 1 hr. six days a week with a slight change in my HR. 146-151

Weight Plan Two:

Shoulders, Hug the tree 8 lbs 3 sets Calves, Toe press 90's 3 sets

Chest, Incline Machine Press 3 3 sets Back, Machine Rows 6 3 sets

Biceps, Cable curls 5 3 sets Triceps, Nose Breakers 10 lbs 3 sets

Quads, Sled squats 45+35's 3 sets Hamstrings, dead lifts with dumbbells 15lbs. 3 sets

Inner thigh Outer thighs, Cable Squeeze Cable Pulls 4 3 sets each legThis is the hardest AB workout ever!!!
Abs, toe touches 15 3 sets, side leg drops 30 3 sets, Arm extended crunch 15 3 sets
Low Back, extensions off ball or machine 15 3 sets

1 comment:

  1. Hey remember your goals when your body is wanting you to stop lifting the weight!!! It will help you push harder. Let your body know who is boss or at least pretend to tell your body when you can't roll over at night. Hey Where are those VEGGGIES we talked about!!!!

    ReplyDelete