Thursday, January 29, 2009

Day 4 Food

Breakfast: 2/3 cup Granola with 1/2 cup milk= 300 cal
Lunch: Lettuce Wrap with the usual=250 cal and granola bar 90 cal= 340 cal
Snack: Diet cherry coke= 40 cal cherry syrup
Dinner: 4oz. chicken 110 cal, 1/2 cup brown rice 85 cal, 1 cup mix veggies 50 cal= 245
Snack: 1 apple with peanut butter=200 cal

total calories=1125
Crazy??? That is my lowest amount of calories consumed for the week and I feel really good.

I found a few items that are must haves. This minute maid brown rice is my all time fav. One container = 170 calories which is 1 cup of rice. 1/2 cup of this rice is perfect with a meal. Then to make the rice taste even better I take a little lemon juice and squeeze it on. The flavor is awesome!
The next must have is this organic cascades granola. For a good size bowl with milk= 300 cals and keeps you full until the next snack or even lunch. It is also very affordable.15 minute meal
I kid you not I made this dinner in fifteen minutes. Take three frozen chicken tenders stick in pan and sprinkle front and back with lemon pepper. Cook until done about 10-15 min Microwave instant brown rice and microwave steamed bag veggies Great meal!!!

1 comment:

  1. That looks yummy! Have you weighed yourself yet? you look skinnier.

    ReplyDelete